We would kindly like to inform you that it’s necessary to have valid tickets for the period indicated on the ticket – while travelling with OSEL LTD BUSES.
Tickets can be purchased while boarding the bus. You may ask the driver for help or any clarification regarding the tickets and their validity.
Below you may be informed about the ticket fees and validity for your transportation in Nicosia and district.
||University Students, School Students (to non-school routes) & Social Card Holders
|One Day - Multiple Routes
|Seven Day - Multiple Routes
|Night Bus - Single Route (21:00 - 4:00 am)
|One Day - Multiple Routes (for all Cities)
The Day, Seven Day, Monthly, Yearly and School Ticket will be valid for Night Bus Services
until 04:00 am of the day following the expiration date of the ticket.
- University Students by indicating University Student Card. See the Cards / Universities entitled 50% discount here.
- School Students by indicating School Student Card
- Social Card Holders by indicating Social Card
- Children under the age of 6 years
- Soldiers by indicating Soldier Card
- Contract Soldiers by indicating Soldier Card
*NOTE: School Students will pay €10 fee per month for ALL routes (School - Urban - Assisting - Night routes).
Fees regarding long distance routes, outside Nicosia district, are FYI only. These routes are not carried out by OSEL LTD: